I try to remain unbiased in providing resources and let you my audience decide for yourself what you want to use or not. I really do try.
However, today I can’t.
The good news is that I will be providing you with over 20 different tools that you can use for your keyword research purposes.
The bad news is that in the process of my research I found one that I really REALLY like and will be telling you more about it specifically. The best part is that it appears to be 100% free to use.
I personally can see good uses for it both as a local or global keyword research tool.
It is called Answer The Public.
If you have been around long enough to remember Google’s keyword research link wheel then this reminds me a lot of those days but better. Much MUCH better!
This is the stuff that articles are made of and it is cool. Not to mention that the dude picking his teeth on the home page is a hoot.
Speaking of articles I wrote a very detailed article on keyword research on Quora in answer to this question:
I believe that dominating anythig on the search engines begins with the best keyword strategy which in my opinion is a long-tail keyword with an exact match internal. This is all explained plus more in that article.
Here are other keyword research results that you can research for yourself.
Some of the results below are free while others cost. Some come with a free trial and others don’t. There is absolutely no bais given to the following keyword research tools. Simply check them out and decide what works for you verse what doesn’t.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Spy
- Market Samurai
- Spy Fu
- Moz Analytics
- Keyword Snatcher
- SeoStack Chrome extension
- Google Trends
- SeoChat keyword suggestion tool
- SeoChat related keywords tool
- Bing webmasters tool
- Google webmasters
- Ninja Search Combination Tool
- Keyword Eye
- Majestic SEO
Latest posts by Guy Siverson (see all)
- 5 Great Articles About Online Marketing for Startups - March 3, 2017
- 3 Easy Ways to Cut Adwords Expenses that are Often Ignored - March 2, 2017
- 3 Hot Info Video Marketing Strategies Delivering Promise - March 2, 2017
- 5 Super Simple Ways to Explode Twitter Marketing Results - February 23, 2017
- Should Online Marketers Build eMail Lists or Social Media - February 21, 2017