I try to remain unbiased in providing resources and let you my audience decide for yourself what you want to use or not. I really do try.
However, today I can’t.
The good news is that I will be providing you with over 20 different tools that you can use for your keyword research purposes.
The bad news is that in the process of my research I found one that I really REALLY like and will be telling you more about it specifically. The best part is that it appears to be 100% free to use.
I personally can see good uses for it both as a local or global keyword research tool.
It is called Answer The Public.
If you have been around long enough to remember Google’s keyword research link wheel then this reminds me a lot of those days but better. Much MUCH better!
In seconds when I searched for the word Dentist I found myself looking at:
1. 148 questions
2. 136 prepositions
3. 972 alphabetical listings
This is the stuff that articles are made of and it is cool. Not to mention that the dude picking his teeth on the home page is a hoot.
Speaking of articles I wrote a very detailed article on keyword research on Quora in answer to this question:
I believe that dominating anythig on the search engines begins with the best keyword strategy which in my opinion is a long-tail keyword with an exact match internal. This is all explained plus more in that article.
Here are other keyword research results that you can research for yourself.
Some of the results below are free while others cost. Some come with a free trial and others don’t. There is absolutely no bais given to the following keyword research tools. Simply check them out and decide what works for you verse what doesn’t.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Keyword Spy
- Market Samurai
- Spy Fu
- Moz Analytics
- Keyword Snatcher
- SeoStack Chrome extension
- Google Trends
- SeoChat keyword suggestion tool
- SeoChat related keywords tool
- Bing webmasters tool
- Google webmasters
- Ninja Search Combination Tool
- Keyword Eye
- Majestic SEO
Latest posts by Guy Siverson (see all)
- 5 JVZoo Top Sellers 2017 – 2018 – Roundup - December 13, 2017
- 20+ Best Selling Products Online for Shopify (UPDATED FREQUENTLY) 2018 - November 12, 2017
- 50 Shopify SEO Tips for 2017 Local Businesses via 8 Experts - November 9, 2017
- 186 Best Shopify Apps for your Local Business per 9 Experts - November 9, 2017
- 180 Best Shopify Themes for Local Business Store-Fronts per 9 Experts - November 9, 2017