The hardest thing about starting a business online is, well, starting a business online.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to find top articles from leading sources in one place?
Sure, you can Google your answer up, but how do you know if the results returned offer the highest quality possible. After all, there is nothing worse than pursuing advice offered only to find out that it is 5 years outdated or more.
That is the very reason I put this article together for startups breaking into online marketing.
5 Startup Marketing Trends Per Forbes
If you thought the Web had power prior to 2017, you haven’t seen anything yet, per these trends forecasted by AJ Agrawal on Oct 28th 2016. His article has seen 5,446 views and climbing.
- What part will video marketing play in your startup this year?
- Why do you need to become an experienced based marketer?
- How the changing world of social media affects you now?
Your team needs a firm understanding of how they will respond to questions like this and more, even if you are a team of one currently.
Small Bix Trends Startup Guide
This article went live January of this year and features advice for making your digital marketing strategy come alive. It has received 1.1K shares with 696 of those being done by the power of tweeting on Twitter.
MOZ reports online reviews influence at least 67% of consumers?
Clearly, if your startup is not tapping into the power of the Web you are making a serious mistake.
- Find out how to get more visitors to your site and keep them coming back.
- Understand what components make up amazing digital marketing strategies.
- Walk step-by-step through the entire process of becoming a raging success with your startup.
7 Creative Marketing Strategies That Work on a Tight Startup Budget
Many startups are operating on a tight budget. Matthew Toren is a Serial Entrepreneur who shared these ideas on Entrepreneur.com on June 16, 2016.
Discover why you need to share your why.
As well as:
- How to create engaged selling power.
- Tips to empower your content being found.
- Why you should co-sponsor a niched event.
This article has received more than 2.6K shares.
What Is a Good Marketing Budget for Your Startup in 2017?
Chris Leone shares insider secrets from October 2016 about building the right budget on Web Strategies Inc. Not only does he cover the “how to” of this question but also the “where to” of it all.
- Including revealing which online marketing strategies are getting results.
- How much of a marketing budget should be allocated to digital advertising?
- Anticipated changes in the cost of marketing for 2017.
This is a very in-depth article that has realized 418 LinkedIn shares.
15 Ideas for Online Business to Start Today
I almost didn’t include this one but then had an idea on how I could help you generate additional income streams for your startup.
Business News Daily released an article from Sammi Caramela on Feb 14th 2017 which features 15 startup ideas that you could launch today. It’s great stuff that has received more than 3116 FB likes in less than 30 days.
Problem is, the audience intended for the article you are reading already has a startup.
That is true.
However, why couldn’t one of these 15 ideas be responsible for an additional income stream you hadn’t considered previously?
- Discover digital coaching opportunities.
- Start writing right now.
- Consider e-Commerce product options.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg of what is waiting for you here.
Concluding Thoughts About Tapping into Awesome Startup Articles
Well, there you have it. My top picks for articles to read if you are part of a startup.
Perhaps you’ve found other highly relevant content out on the Web. If so, would you mind sharing it in the comments below?
On the other hand, if you have questions or concerns about the startup that you or someone you know is launching then feel free to ask your question right in the comments section.
Either way, here is hoping you and your startup has a very prosperous 2017 and beyond.
Latest posts by Guy Siverson (see all)
- 5 Great Articles About Online Marketing for Startups - March 3, 2017
- 3 Easy Ways to Cut Adwords Expenses that are Often Ignored - March 2, 2017
- 3 Hot Info Video Marketing Strategies Delivering Promise - March 2, 2017
- 5 Super Simple Ways to Explode Twitter Marketing Results - February 23, 2017
- Should Online Marketers Build eMail Lists or Social Media - February 21, 2017