This page requires work, from you to participate.
Don’t want to work?
Yeah yeah, I know. That’s one of the oldest tricks in the book.
Worked, didn’t it?
For those that are still reading, get ready, get set and prepare to take charge of your content creation strategies.
Why Did I Build This Directory?
You really want to know?
I suppose you do, else you wouldn’t have asked.
This is my no holds barred attempt connect with amazing sites that I personally would love to work with.
Well, there you have it, but then why are you here?
Do you think I want to be working in some dark corner of the Web where nothing ever happens to anyone, even a spider?
If I did I wouldn’t take the time to put these awesome links below which you are about to be able to view. See, I know that their success is my (I mean your) success. If I (errr, you) make these guys happy, just think what they will do for your traffic volume.
I and you should not be after happy, we should be after elated, enthralled, ecstatic and
So What Makes This 51 List So Awesome?
Or at least you should.
Review the list. Click any link you like. You’ll notice that some clever Guy somewhere made it so that you can check out each and every option without ever having to leave the page.
Once done, leave a shout out for your own personal favorites in the comments below.
And if you see something not mentioned in the list, don’t you dare think of mentioning any more excellent resources when leaving your comment.
There are a couple of rules that I would like you to follow before you do, though.
Ugly Horrible Rules You Must Follow
- Checkout Alexa and make sure that they are listed above 1 million.
- Visit the site and make sure that it deserves to be on the list per your own opinion.
- Have fun.
Ummm, those don’t seem to ugly or horrible but they sure will be helpful if you do.
Because those are the exact ingredients that went into the process of me putting this list together in the first place.
That plus visiting the site and looking for the single best word that I felt fit for the site in question.
On that note, and without further ado, I present my findings of the…
51 Top Content Marketing Sites You Really Should Be Paying Attention To
WARNING: I do know how to count, I just didn’t count on such amazing comments that would grow this list of 51. I apologize for the inconvenience of bringing you even more value, but not really.
Alltop – Marketing
Amy Lynn Andrews – Business
B2B Marketing – Research
Become A Blogger – Training
Blog Tyrant – Starting
Branding Strategy Insider – Branding
Brian Solis – Innovation
BufferApp blog – Social
Chief Marketing Technologist Blog – Technology
Cision – Social
ClickZ – SEO
CMO.com – Digital
Content Marketing Institute – Training
Contently – Strategy
Convince & Convert – Social
Copyblogger – Copywriting
Copy Hackers – Copywriting
CoSchedule – Organization – NEW
Digiday – General
DreamGrow Social Media – Social
Duct Tape Marketing – General
Grow – Strategy
Growth Hackers – Collaboration
Heidi Cohen – Training
KaiserTheSage – Strategy
Kapost – Strategy
Kikolani – Strategy
KISSmetrics – Analytics
MarketingProfs – Training
Matthew Woodward – SEO
Moz – SEO
QuickSprout Blog – SEO
PR 20/20 – Public Relations
ProBlogger – Blogging
Post Planner – Social
Raven – Technology
Relevance – Promotion
ReelSEO – Video
Scripted – General
SEO Copywriting – Copywriting
Seth Godin – General
Smart Blogger – Blogging
Social Media Examiner – Social
Social Media Explorer – Social
Social Media Today – Social
Sueblimely – Digital
The Sales Lion – Digital
The Knowledge Bank – Insights
TopRank Blog – Influence
Web Ink Now – Strategy
Wistia – Video
Word to the Wise – Email
Closing Comments About Cool Web Locations
Was that list helpful for you?
I hope so.
Took me several hours on a Sunday to put it altogether.
Course, you did help me escape the “honey do” list.
But I’m done now.
Would you do me a favor before you jet?
- If you haven’t left your comment yet, please do. Rumor has it that the more feedback a blog gets the more active it will be. Wait, that sorta makes sense, don’t you think?
- Look around at other options available on this blog. I’m a Pro Blogger, I’m a Marketing coach, I’m a Public Speaker. And in case you haven’t noticed I have fun wearing all 3 hats. Sometimes even simultaneously.
Okay, enough from me, your turn. Write me with your best shot!
Latest posts by Guy Siverson (see all)
- 20+ Best Selling Products Online for Shopify (UPDATED FREQUENTLY) 2018 - November 12, 2017
- 50 Shopify SEO Tips for 2017 Local Businesses via 8 Experts - November 9, 2017
- 186 Best Shopify Apps for your Local Business per 9 Experts - November 9, 2017
- 180 Best Shopify Themes for Local Business Store-Fronts per 9 Experts - November 9, 2017
- 89 Reasons Online Shopping Websites Use Shopify Stores Per 10 Experts - November 8, 2017